On 25 April EIT Culture & Creativity held its first Infoday on the recently published Open Calls for Proposals.
The team explained all details of the open call for proposals to almost 600 online participants, explained how to apply and answered questions from the audience in a Q&A session.
For those of you who could not attend the event we have now published the recording of the event here:
Find below a list of all speakers in the order of appearance:
- Patricia Castillo, interim Chief Communication and Engagement Officer
- Bernd Fesel, interim Chief Executive Officer
- Claudia Jericho, interim Chief Operations Officer
- Mehjabeen Patrick, interim Chief Financial Officer
- Marc Martinez, Project Management Office Lead
Note: Subtitles to the video will follow shortly.
During the session, we noticed some typos and clerical errors in the information provided in the slides. We have corrected them in the PPT shared below but they remain in the video recording. Here are the ones we spotted:
- Call 4, Strand 1: it was mentioned 300k funding per project/year, but it really is 325k per project/year (Minute 00:55:07–00:58:10)
- Call 4, Strand 2: it was mentioned 500k funding per project/year, but it really is 325k per project/year (Minute 00:58:10–00:59:11)
- Minute 1:21:15–1:22:26: Map and who can apply
Denmark was not coloured in the map, implying it is not eligible for funding. Yes, it is! Denmark is eligible. Apologies for missing it!
There may be some other typos that we have not noticed yet. In which case, please remember the contents of this recorded meeting are indicative and do not represent the binding conditions. The binding conditions are outlined in the Call for Proposals documentation. In case of any doubts, please refer to the Call for Proposals documentation as the authoritative source of information.
Find the slides of the Infoday below:
For those whose questions have not been answered during the session: Please check our periodic updates of the FAQ Document, where we answer frequently asked questions and also questions asked during the Infoday.
If you have further questions relating to the contents of the calls, please write to email@example.com!
Our gratitude to Marina Sanchez and Lucía Arévalo from Eurecat’s Research Communication Office for their technical and organisational support.