On 25 April EIT Culture & Creativity held its first Infoday on the recently published Open Calls for Proposals.
The team explained all details of the open call for proposals to almost 600 online participants, explained how to apply and answered questions from the audience in a Q&A session.
For those of you who could not attend the event we have now published the recording of the event here:
Find below a list of all speakers in the order of appearance:
- Patricia Castillo, interim Chief Communication and Engagement Officer
- Bernd Fesel, interim Chief Executive Officer
- Claudia Jericho, interim Chief Operations Officer
- Mehjabeen Patrick, interim Chief Financial Officer
- Marc Martinez, Project Management Office Lead
Note: Subtitles to the video will follow shortly.
Find the slides of the Infoday below:
For those whose questions have not been answered during the session: Please check our periodic updates of the FAQ Document, where we answer frequently asked questions and also questions asked during the Infoday.
If you have further questions relating to the contents of the calls, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our gratitude to Marina Sanchez and Lucía Arévalo from Eurecat’s Research Communication Office for their technical and organisational support.